John Packer JP043 Bb Soprano Saxophone
Add to Cart
or call: (860) 344-0525
There are many features on the JP043 that are present on more professional models. Two crooks, one curved and one straight offer a choice of angle to increase comfort.
An underslung octave mechanism also improves instrument reliability whilst blue steel springs are rust resistant with better tension memory.
Italian leather pads create a great seal that translates into a fuller sound that is more responsive which lasts longer than conventional pads. Resonator pads also improves projection and gives the tone more depth.
The instrument also features front F, high F# and high G keys and a floating plate design for the little finger (left hand) cluster, this aids faster movement once players have become more proficient.
An adjustable thumb rest allows a more natural and comfortable hand position to be achieved. A sling ring also provides the opportunity to make the instrument even lighter with the use of the provided sling.
The appearance of the JP043 has been enhanced with engraving, abalone pearls and a range of modern finishes.
- Model: JP043G, JP043V, JP043B, JP043R, JP043S, JP043BS
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer + keywork (JP043G)
- Finish: Vintage + keywork (JP043V)
- Finish: Black with Gold keywork (JP043B)
- Finish: Rose Brass + keywork (JP043R)
- Finish: Silver Plated + keywork (JP043S)
- Finish: Black with Silver keywork (JP043BS)
- Mouthpiece: JP
- Lyre Box: No
- Instrument Weight: 1.38Kg (3lb 1oz)
- Weight with case: 3.26Kg (7lb 3oz)
- Box Dimensions: 50x21x27cm (20x8x11)
- Boxed weight: 3.7Kg (8lb 2oz)