ProTec Max Violin Case - Oblong
The MAX Oblong Violin Case offers great value and protection. This case features a soft plush interior lining, suspension padding, soft violin blanket, 3 interior accessory compartments, 2 bow clips, and built-in backpack straps.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Fits full size violins (4/4 violin).
- Tough exterior: Made of rugged 600D nylon.
- EPS foam frame: Lightweight and rigid EPS foam frame.
- Padded handle wrap: Super-comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure. Durable rope handles add support.
- Subway grab handle: Rope with reinforced stitching.
- Shoulder straps: Features a large adjustable shoulder pad and strong lightweight clips.
- Backpack straps: Comfortably padded with zippered tuck away pocket and strong lightweight clips.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Quick lock: Hook and loop closure allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Perfect for storing smaller accessories.
- Soft lining: Interior is padded and lined with durable and non-abrasive, breathable velour.
- Neck strap: Hook and loop strap provides stability for neck.
- Soft blanket: Double-layered blanket protects top of violin from scratches and dust.
- Bow clips: Features two bow clips inside lid of case.
- Three accessory compartments: Two small compartments located on either side of the neck, and one large compartment at the end of the case. Perfect for holding rosin, a shoulder rest, and any other accessories you need.